Degrees and academic credentials:
- Law School Degree (J.D equivalent), University of Costa Rica, 1963.
- Notary Public, University of Costa Rica, March 1963.
- Studies of specialization in financial and Administrative Law. General Accounting Office of Germany,1972-73.
-Graduation with Honors Universidad de Costa Rica Law School, 1963.
Professional and Academical Experience:
- 1962-1964: Ministry of Labor. Legal Department
- 1965-1966: Office of Land and colonization. Legal Department
- 1967-1975: General Accounting Office of Costa Rica Legal Department.
- 1975-1983: Costa Rican Congress. Director Department of Professional Assistance.
- 1983-1986: General Accounting Office Director Legal Department
- 1986-1990: Attorney General's Office. Administrative Attorney General.
- 1990 to date: Private practitioner. Consulting for the Latinoamerican institute for the prevention of crime, Legal advisor to the PNUD
- 1995- to date:Partner Saborio & Coto.
Since 1994- Attorney at law by the Costa Rican Bar Association
Since 1994- Notary Public, by the Supreme Court of Costa Rica
Since 1999- Attorney and Counselor at law, by the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, USA.
French: Advanced level
English: Advanced level
Membership in organizations:
Costa Rican Bar Association
© 2023 Saborio & Coto Abogados